My story! For 4+ years I had a very dedicated, tenacious person who was totally available whose one goal was to keep me out of the hospital! Which that person did quite well! About 4 years ago that person started to give me tools to help me with a myriad of things! From loneliness to depression to anxiety and the list goes on! Over the years this person came to know me better than I knew myself and was somebody who I considered to be a friend! But all good things must move to the next step! The best analogy I can come up with is I was taught how to ride a bicycle with training wheels and now the training wheels are off so to speak! Yet even though it feels as if I am alone, I believe I am still being watched! I have come a long ways in 4 and a half years!
The first thing I would like to say is -- the truth is we must choose to be happy and in choosing to be happy we must act! We must do something! We must have a routine! I also decided to walk, I walk everyday!! But I walk to places where there are people! I walk to Lucky and Target and Marshalls and Ross`s and other places where there are people! Then I actively start saying Hello to perfect strangers and they are for the most part friendly!
I leave you with this though --

No comments:
Post a Comment