The best was to explain what I mean is to ask you to pretend that your mind is a garden and you are the gardener! As the gardener you and only you are responsible for what grows in your garden! You can choose to allow weeds to grow and you can choose to allow weeds to grow with good fruit! Yet the garden grows much better if there are no weeds! We all know that the weeds will continue to grow and that weeding is something that you must do every single day!
Then you must fertilize that garden!! How do you fertilize that garden? There are many forms of fertilizer! Good thoughts are a good start! Reading the Bible is also a good start, as well as reading books that make you happy, that have a positive message! I also found that praying everyday is one of the best things that you can do to grow good things in your mind! Also being around positive people!
The Bible says -- Romans 12:2 Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will!
My friends have a great week!! Smile! This has been a long time coming! I have started this many many times over the last few years! The time is right and this is needed! I know of so many people who are not happy with where they are at in life! I know so many people who are like me, very lonely!

No comments:
Post a Comment